For this year’s Summer Reading Challenge we are encouraging our younger library members to create an amazing mystery themed game, animation, story or app with Scratch coding using the crime solving Animal Agents of this year's Summer Reading Challenge.
To get involved the children will need to:
- Sign up to the Scratch coding website.
- Remix this Animal Agents project on the Scratch website, using the Animal Agents characters. The children can also add their own characters, art and sound to their projects too.
- Share their remixed projects on the Scratch website and include the tag "animalagents".
- Add a comment to the Animal Agents Scratch project to tell us about the amazing Animal Agents Scratch projects they have made.
- Animal Agents projects can be added up until Saturday 16 September 2017.