How does it work?
This service is open to all residents who have a current active Surrey library membership card.
If you are not a library member, please join here: Join the library
- Find your items, you can view the list of items here
- Make a note of the items
- Email your requests to email@example.com
- Wait for a response
- Pick up your items from Guildford library
- Sign agreement forms and make a cash donation if you would like
- Take you things away for a week and have safe fun
- Return your items in the same condition as they were borrowed to Guildford library on an agreed date
Customers will be able to view and reserve items online only, there is no public shop floor at present.
Please note tools/things can only be booked online, it is not possible to go to Guildford Library to view the tools as they are not stored in publically accessible areas.